Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
* Missouri Green Party dues and donations may be used to influence state and federal elections. So they are considered political contributions under state and federal campaign finance law.
* I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen and am not under the age of 18.
* This contribution is not being made by a corporation, other for-profit business, labor organization, or national bank.
* This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
* This contribution is not being made by a PAC connected to a for-profit corporation or other business.
* This contribution is not being made by a non-connected PAC that accepts contributions from for-profit corporations or other businesses.
* This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
* The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
* I understand that donations and dues are nonrefundable.
* Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation.
By clicking the "Donate Now" button below, I confirm that the above statements are true and accurate.