Maurice Copeland is a Kansas City native, Widower, Vietnam Veteran, Cold War Veteran of 32 years, Poet, Artist and Advocate for the Sick and Dying workers of the Nuclear weapons production Complex.
- Nominee for President Obama's Board on Chemical and Toxic Materials.
- Chairman of Human Rights Committee Local Lodge 990, International Association of Machinist and Aerospace Worker Kansas City, MO.
- Founding Member of the CAC, Coalition Against Contamination
- Past Business owner of, Bowling Alley, Art Studio and Gallery and an Old Rare Book Store.
- Served as Kansas City Chapter NAACP, Chairman of Membership Committee
- DIAB Board Member: http://uniquehazardsrockyflats.weebly.com/diab-deeoic-interim-advisory-board.html
- Please donate to help send Maurice to Congress as US Representative from the 5th District!