Pay your Green Party of Kansas City, MO dues for the year with a one time payment
All Green Party of Kansas City, MO members shall pay dues.* Members determine their own level of dues based on income or ability to pay and the honor system. Suggested dues rates are according to the following scale:
Suggested dues levels are as follows:
- $60 a year ($5 a month) – annual income under $30K
- $120 a year ($10 a month) – annual income $30–$50K
- $180 a year ($15 a month) – annual income $50–$100K
- $240 a year ($20 a month) – annual income over $100K
* The minimum dues required to be an Green Party of Kansas City, MO member are $12 a year ($1 a month), per our bylaws. The Green Party of Kansas City, MO recommends $12 a year for those experiencing extraordinary financial hardship.
- I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States and am not under the age of sixteen.
- This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
- This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
- The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I have affirmed Green Party principles (see the 10 Key Values, four pillars and MOGP State Platform).
- I understand that upon joining the Green Party of Kansas City, MO, I will also become a member of the Missouri Green Party and $5 of my membership dues for the Green Party of Kansas City, MO will be sent to the Missouri Green Party.
- I understand that dues are nonrefundable, even in the event of my expulsion or withdrawal from the Green Party of Kansas City, MO.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. Only residents of Missouri may become members of the Missouri Green Party. However residency is not required for donations.