Donate to the Green Party of Kansas City, MO
The payment field on the left is for making a onetime donation. This is not the page where party members sign up to pay dues. If you'd like to sign up to become a member, please do so at our Membership Page. This donation page is for supporters who are not ready to become dues-paying members and for members who wish to make an additional contribution on top of their dues.
Donate by Check
- Make checks payable to "Green Party of Kansas City, MO"
1) your occupation and
2) the name of your employer. (This information is required by state and federal election law.)
- Mail personal checks (we do not accept business checks) to:
Missouri Green Party Treasurer
4112 Flora Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
- I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States and am not under the age of sixteen.
- This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
- This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
- The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
- Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation.